2 Ingredient Bagels
We have made these delicious bagels more than a few times. Excellent!
- 1 1/8 cups (250 ml or 250 grams) self-rising flour (if not self-rising, add 1 tbsp baking powder)
- 1 cup (250 ml) of full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F / 190 degrees C.
- Combine your self-rising flour and Greek yogurt in a mixing bowl and knead for 2-4 minutes until dough comes together (it will feel a little sticky.)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and generously coat with cooking spray.
- Shape your dough into a disc, and use a knife to cut dough into four equal sections.
- Roll each section into a small ball and flatten to 1/2-inch thickness. Using your fingers or the back of a spoon, hollow out the center of your bagel.
- Spray the tops of your bagel with cooking spray (I brush with water). Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon